Authentic Handmade Moroccan Rug
- Size (fringes included) : 9'3" x 5' (285x155cm) - Fringes length: 7in. (18cm) - Pile Height: Low
- Traditional manufacturing process.
Multicolored (blue, red, yellow, orange, violet), Tribal signs.
- Natural sheep wool and cotton, No chemicals.
Free FedEx Express (3-5 days).
Vintage rug from the Berber tribes of Taznaght, in Southern Morocco. Taznaght vintage rugs are among the finest Moroccan creations.
The rugs are made of natural sheep wool which makes them incredibly long lasting and eco-friendly.
The manufacturing process knowledge has passed from mother to daughter for generations, and these rugs are characterized by bright colors with representative tribal signs.
The wool yarns are tinted with liquid extracts from seasonal plants of the region. This process results in predominately hot and strong colors. Most designs have colors including red, orange, and yellow.
The signs and geometric shapes are highly significant, they tell the story of the lady-weavers who were engaged in their artistry, and the end result is a rug with amazing beauty and full of emotion.
Natural wool pros:
- Thermal insulation, warm in winter, and cool in summer.
- Regulates humidity, absorbs and restores the ambient moisture.
- Soundproofing, attenuating noise.
- Good resistance to moisture.
- A renewable and non-polluting material.
- Easy to clean and very resistant to stains.
- Solid, excellent, durable choice for high traffic areas.
- Excellent elasticity, does not keep the marks of folds, or feet of furniture.
- Soft and shock absorbing, a real treat for your joints.
Learn more about MoroccanRug.Shop here.